In this document and the resulting or related relations of the Parties, the following terms and definitions are used:
- Service - a set of functionality of software and hardware of the Copyright Holder, including the Site and Content, which the User is provided with.
- Site - an automated information system available on the Internet at the address (including subdomains) https://swipe.vg.
- User - you and/or other person in whose interests you have entered into this Agreement with the Copyright Holder in accordance with the requirements of the current legislation and this Agreement.
- Content - any information materials, including textual, graphic, audiovisual and other materials that can be accessed on the Service.
2.2. The Copyright Holder has the right to set limits and introduce other technical restrictions on the use of the Service, which from time to time will be brought to the attention of the Users in the form and method chosen by the Copyright Holder.
2.3. Your use of the Service in any way and in any form within its declared functionality, including:
- viewing Content within the Service;
- registration and / or authorization on the Site;
- placement or display on the Site of any materials, including but not limited to: texts, hypertext links, images, audio and video files and / or other information;
- signing up for a newsletter;
- sending a message using online forms on the Site;
- contacting the Site support service using the details posted on the Site;
- other use of the Service.
By taking any of the above actions, you confirm that you:
2.4. The refund is made at the request of the user, based on the balance of real funds that were deposited by the user, not including cashback and promo codes.
By agreeing to the terms of this User Agreement, you understand and acknowledge that:
3.1. The relations of the Parties regarding the provision of the services free of charge are not subject to the provisions of the legislation on the protection of consumer rights.
3.2. The Service is provided for use for informational and entertainment purposes on an «as is» basis, and therefore no guarantees are provided to the Users that the Service will meet all the requirements of the User: services will be provided continuously, quickly, reliably and without errors; the results that may be obtained using the Service will be accurate and reliable; the quality of any product, service, information and Content obtained using the Service will meet the Users expectations; all errors in the Content and/or software of the Service will be corrected.
3.3. Since the Service is at the stage of constant addition and updating of new functionality (test version), the form and nature of the services provided may change from time to time without prior notice to the User. The Copyright Holder has the right, at its sole discretion, to terminate (temporarily or permanently) the provision of services (or any individual functions within the Service) to all Users in general or to you, in particular, without your prior notice.
3.4. The User does not have the right to independently or with the involvement of third parties:
- copy (reproduce) in any form and manner the program code and databases included in the Service, including any of their elements and Content, without obtaining the prior written consent of their owner;
- open technology, emulate, decompile, disassemble, decrypt, and perform other similar actions with the Service;
- create software products and / or services using the Service without obtaining the prior permission of the Copyright Holder.
3.5. If errors are found in the operation of the Service or in the Content, please notify the Copyright Holder through the support service on the Site.
3.6. Under any circumstances, the liability of the Copyright Holder is limited to $1 (one dollar) and is assigned to him only if there is guilt in his actions.
3.7. You accept responsibility for your actions in connecting with the Site, for the Content you place on the Site and processing any information you collect through the Service.
3.8. The Administration of the Service is not responsible for materials posted through the Site by Users.
3.9. The Service Administration has the right to take away the slug in the page url from the user, in case of a request from any copyright holder / owner of the brand.
4.1. The User agrees to receive informational email messages (hereinafter referred to as «notifications») from the Copyright Holder to the email address and/or subscriber phone number specified by you when working with the Service.
5. Obligations of the User
5.1. The user undertakes not to perform the following actions:
5.1.1. In any way, through the Site, post, distribute, save, upload and / or destroy materials (information) in violation of international laws.
5.1.2. Post and / or transmit through the Site, information in the form of text, image, video, sound or program code, which may be illegal, advertising, threatening, offensive, defamatory, knowingly false, rude, obscene, harm other visitors to the Site, violate their rights and legitimate interests.
5.1.3. Embed executable code on the Users side (client scripts: java-script, visual basic-script, etc.), any embedded objects (java applets, flash, etc.), use frame and iframe, cascading style sheets, which override the ones used on the Site, as well as html code that violates the original design of the page.
5.1.4. Present yourself under a false name or on behalf of another person (individual or organization). Mislead users and the administration of the Service in any other way.
5.1.5. Post deliberately false information.
5.1.6. Post ads promoting any franchise or «pyramid» schemes and the like.
5.1.7. Post and / or transfer materials using the Site, if the User does not have the appropriate rights to do so. This applies to materials protected by copyrights, trademarks, patents, as well as non-disclosure agreements, confidentiality agreements, and the like.
5.1.8. Destroy and / or modify any materials of the Site, the author of which is not the User.
5.1.9. Register using someone elses e-mail address, or an address to which the User does not have the right to use it in this way.
5.1.10. Place phone numbers (s) the User does not have the right to use.
5.2. The User undertakes to regularly review the contents of this Agreement in order to timely familiarize himself with its changes.
6. Other terms
6.1. This Agreement may be changed or terminated by the Copyright Holder unilaterally without prior notice to the User and without payment of any compensation in connection with this.
6.2. The current version of this Agreement is posted on the Website of the Copyright Holder and is available on the Internet at https://swipe.vg/privacy.
What does swipe do?
Swipe is the launchpad to your video, article, recipe, tour, store, website, social post, and other content. Our Website located at https://swipe.vg («Site») allows individuals and businesses to sign-up to swipe to create a personalised, easily-customisable page.
- visitors to our Site («Site Visitors»);
- individuals, representatives of individuals, or companies that sign up to use the («Swipe Users»);
- individuals that visit and interact with User Profiles («Profile Visitor»);
- individuals who respond to our surveys, marketing materials or participate in trade promotions or competitions that we may run from time to time.
What personal information do we collect?
The personal information that we may collect about you broadly falls into the following categories:
Information you provide voluntarily
When you sign up to become an Swipe User, use or interact with our swipe Services or staff, visit our Site, visit a User Profile, respond to a survey or participate in a trade promotion we may ask you to provide personal information voluntarily. For example, if you are an Swipe User we may ask you to provide your email address, name, username and password. We may also ask for your full name, billing email address, billing address and payment method in order to facilitate billing.
You can opt-out of marketing communications we send you at any time, by clicking on the «unsubscribe» or «opt-out» link in the marketing e-mails or SMS we may send you or completing our Data Request Form.
You may also provide us with your personal data when you submit queries or make a report to us. For example, we may ask you to provide your name and email address so that we can respond to your queries.
If you are a Profile Visitor, a User might request that you provide your email address, mobile number, date of birth or age, or other personal information in order to access elements of a User Profile (such as locked content). We may use the results of such access (i.e. successful or unsuccessful access attempts) to produce aggregated statistics for our own internal purposes and to improve the swipe Services.
You may also provide personal information voluntarily if you respond to our surveys, marketing materials, or through your participation in trade promotions and competitions we may run from time to time.
Information that we collect automatically
When you visit our Site, use our swipe Services, interact with a User Profile, respond to a survey or participate in a trade promotion we collect certain information automatically from your device. In some countries, including countries in the European Economic Area and UK, this information may be considered personal information under applicable data protection laws.
Specifically, the information we collect automatically may include information like your IP address, device type, unique device identification numbers, browser-type, broad geographic location (e.g. country or city-level location), time zone, usage data, diagnostic data and other technical information. We may also collect information about how your device has interacted with our Site, swipe Service or User Profiles, including the pages accessed, buttons and links clicked.
Collecting this information enables us to better understand you, where you come from, and what content is of interest to you. We use this information for our internal analytics purposes, to improve the quality and relevance of our Site and swipe Services, to provide hints and tips to our Swipe Users and to make recommendations of swipe Profiles you might be interested in viewing.
Some of this information may be collected using cookies and similar tracking technology.
Further, we may undertake automatic scanning of User Profiles and links to determine whether mandatory or default sensitive content warnings should be applied and presented to Profile Visitors who wish to access the relevant User Profile or linked content, and to determine if any content should be removed or any User Profiles should be suspended in line with our Terms of Service.
Our services are not intended for use by children under the age of 18 (the «Age Limit»). If you are under the Age Limit, please do not use the swipe Services and do not provide us with your personal information. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that an individual (of whom you are a parent or guardian) under the Age Limit has provided us with personal information, please contact us. We will, upon notice or discovery, take all reasonable efforts to erase or destroy any personal information that may have been collected or stored by us about that individual.
Why do we collect your personal information?
- To provide and deliver the swipe Services and to assess, maintain and improve the performance and functionality of the swipe Services.
- To ensure the swipe Services are relevant to you and your device, to notify you about changes to the swipe Services, and to deliver targeted and/or localised content based on your user data, location and preferences.
- For consumer research and to allow you to participate in surveys or interactive features of the swipe Services when you choose to do so.
- To provide customer support and to process and respond to a request, complaint or Intellectual Property Report or Counter Notice that you may have made.
- To monitor the usage of the swipe Services and to detect, prevent and address technical issues.
- To process payments for Swipe Users.
- To conduct business planning, reporting, and forecasting.
- To deliver promotional materials, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted out of receiving such information.
- For the administration of our business including for fulfilling and exercising our obligations and rights, exercising or defending legal claims, to comply with our legal obligations and law enforcement requests, and managing the relationship with you.
- To verify your identity and to detect fraud and potential fraud, including fraudulent payments and fraudulent use of the swipe Services.
- To include Swipe User content as part of our advertising and marketing campaigns to promote swipe.
- To inform our algorithms so we can deliver the most relevant recommendations to you, including of User Profiles that you may be interested in.
Legal basis for processing personal information
Our legal basis for collecting and using personal information described above will depend on the personal information concerned and the specific circumstances in which we collect it.
However, we will normally collect personal information from you only where we have your consent, where we need the personal information to perform a contract with you, or where the processing is in our legitimate interests and not overridden by your data protection interests or fundamental rights and freedoms. In some cases, we may also have a legal obligation to collect personal information from you, or may otherwise need the personal information to protect your vital interests or those of another person.
If we ask you to provide personal information to comply with a legal requirement we will make this clear at the relevant time and advise you whether the provision of your personal information is mandatory or not (as well as of the possible consequences if you do not provide your personal information). As indicated above, we require certain personal information to enter into a contract with you as an Swipe User. Without your personal information, we will be unable to provide you with swipe Services available to the Users.
If we collect and use your personal information in reliance on our legitimate interests (or those of any third party), this interest will normally be to develop and improve the swipe Services, to provide additional functionality, to ensure appropriate security or to implement sensitive content warnings and content moderation. We may have other legitimate interests, and if appropriate, we will make clear to you at the relevant time what those legitimate interests are.
Who may we disclose your personal information to?
We may disclose your personal information to the following categories of recipients:
- to any competent law enforcement body, regulatory, government agency, court or other third party where we believe disclosure is necessary (i) as a matter of applicable law or regulation, (ii) to exercise, establish or defend our legal rights, or (iii) to protect your vital interests or those of any other person;
- to any other person with your consent to the disclosure.
In order to facilitate paid products and/or services within the swipe Service, we use third party payment processors. We will not store or collect your payment card details. That information is provided directly to our third party payment processors whose use of your personal information is governed by their privacy policies and their own terms and conditions. These payment processors adhere to the standards set by payment card industry data security standards («PCI-DSS») as managed by the Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of payment information.
Disclosure of personal information to other countries
Your personal information may be transferred to, and processed in, countries other than the country in which you are a resident. These countries may have data protection laws that are different to the laws of your country (and, in some cases, may not be as protective).
How long do we retain your personal information?
How do we secure your personal information?
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal information from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed.
While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. Therefore, we have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal information breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
This Policy may be changed or terminated by the Administration of the Site unilaterally without prior notice to the User. The new version of the Policy comes into force from the moment it is posted on the Site, unless otherwise provided by the new version of the Policy.